Add Sorc'd as a startup tab
Get instant access to valuable snippets, every time you open your browser
For Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click the three vertical dots in the right corner of the screen.
- Select Settings from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to "on startup" section
- Click on "add a new page" or make changes to existing startup pages in this section
- Copy and paste webapp.sorcd.com as a URL that you want to open when you start Chrome in the dialogue box and click OK.
- Open Microsoft Edge and go to the More Actions menu, which appears as three dots in the browser’s upper-right corner.
- Choose “Settings” from the menu that appears when you click on the dots.
- On the Settings menu, look for the “Open With” options and select “A specific page or pages.”
- In the field below it copy and paste webapp.sorcd.com
- Click the save button to the right of the field
The next time you start Microsoft Edge, your Sorc'd home page should automatically appear in its own tab.
- Launch a new Firefox window, then open a tab for webapp.sorcd.com (make sure you are logged in)
- Click the Firefox menu and select Preferences (on a Mac), or click Tools, Options (on a PC), then click the General tab.
- Make sure the “When Firefox starts” option is set to “Show my home page,” then click the “Use Current Pages” button under the blank labeled “Home Page.”
- Close the settings window, quick Firefox, open it again … and there you go.
- Open a new Safari window, then create tabs for all the pages you’d like to load when the browser first starts, including webapp.sorcd.com (make sure you are logged in)
- Open the Bookmarks menu, then select “Add Bookmarks for These (x) Tabs.” You’ll need to pick a name for your the bookmarks folder you’re about to create; you might want to choose “Startup tabs,” or another easy-to-remember name.
- Next, open the Safari menu and select Preferences, then click the General tab.
- Find the “Safari opens with” setting and select “A new window” from the pull-down menu.
- Then, for the “New windows open with” setting, select “Choose tabs folder,” then select the folder you just created in the window that appears.
- Quit Safari, launch it again, and you’ll see your startup tabs waiting for you.
Sorc'd is stuck as a startup tab
Sorc'd does not change your startup settings without your permission. To learn how to reset your start up options, click on your browser above in the "CHANGE MY START UP TABS" section. Follow the steps to replace or remove Sorc'd as a start up option.